Tripizza, the complete kit for preparing homemade pizza consisting of a pizza peel, small stick, brush and a comfortable base that allows you to keep all the tools organised.
Tripizza is part of the Amica line, always characterised by its lively orange colour, which is renewed with a more defined identity thanks to the new dedicated logo and a mission that puts the needs of the amateur pizza chef more and more at the centre.
The Tripizza kit is perfect for small / medium-sized domestic ovens, both electric and wood-burning, for both outdoor and indoor use. The minimal but refined design makes it suitable to be inserted in any type of environment.
Call to check availability
Features & Specifications
- Bake shovel with rectangular head, in stainless steel and aluminium. The junction between the head and the handle is guaranteed by three large in-line rivets that guarantee safety and immovability. The oval tubular handle promotes a comfortable and stable grip and prevents rotation. The head measures Ø 30cm or 33cm depending on the chosen size.
- Baking stick in highly resistant stainless steel with head size Ø 20cm.
- Aluminium oven cleaning brush with brass bristles and swivel head. The brass bristles allow a quick and efficient cleaning of the refractory stone from food residues, flour, or ash. Thanks to the swivel head it is possible to clean any point of the oven.
- Self-supporting tool holder base in aluminium and stainless steel embellished with the lasered logo "Amica by Gi.Metal". The base allows you to organize all the tools and keep them always at hand.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.