The portable pizza oven from Alfa - it is a compact, light (only 50 kg/110 lbs) and distinctively designed pizza oven.
Thanks to the patented Alfa deflector, heat gradually comes out of the flue and ensures outstanding performances. The mouth of the ONE oven is designed to maximise the heat of the cooking chamber and to better rotate the pizza inside it.
- The Alfa Forni thermometer facilitates the accurate measurement of the temperature according to the type of cooking.
- The door comes with a peephole for continuously monitoring food cooking even when it’s closed.
- The cooking chamber is entirely made of reinforced stainless steel.
- The double layer of ceramic fibre insulation used in commercial ovens contains heat and prevents the external frame from overheating.
- To bake with the ONE oven, you just need small logs no more than 5 cm (2 in) thick. With 2 kg (4,4 lbs) of firewood you can really cook throughout the evening!
- Always use the wood basket so as not to overload the oven with logs and to better manage the food on the floor.
- The four oven floor firebricks are nearly 3 cm (1,2 in) thick to gradually absorb and release heat and to guarantee an impeccable cooking.
- One minute to assemble it, one minute to cook!
- Cooking Surface Area 60 x 40cm, 2400 cm2
- Ideal for one large pizza
- Weight 50 kg
Dimensions: 73.2cm (W) x 64.4cm (D) x 105cm (H) - without cart
72cm (W) x 42.2cm (D) x 87.8cm (H) - cart only
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.